I had joined wordpress a few months back. I am engulfed by the response and feedback received from other co-bloggers. This place is full of positivity with no standard dogma to express your thoughts. I will like to thank each one of you for your endless love, encouragement and appreciation.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the one who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post.
Thank you Piyush 😇😇 – I am enchanting to proclaim that I am nominated for this prestigious award for the first time by Piyush Gulati of The thinking pen. I am so touched by the incredible warmth of your reception and your generosity at such an earlier stage of my blogging space.
Piyush Gulati of The thinking pen.-He is a passionate writer. He can review a book, movie and even a song. His thoughts are illuminating, peaceful and fervent. Please do check his post. I can assure that you will be in love with his masterpiece and surreal thoughts process.
Questions asked to me by Piyush Gulati:
1. What is one song/ piece of music that you’re most attached to emotionally and why?
“Yeh Duniya Agar Mil Bhi Jaye To “from old classic movie Pyaasa (1957) was a masterpiece. This song depicts that the hypocrites’ societies love money and power more than the well-being of people. Time has not changed since then.
2. What’s your go-to mantra when you need to give yourself a pep-talk?
My mantra is “You are the warrior (self-proclaimed😜), you cannot give up.”
3. What holds you back from sharing your work sometimes?
Sometimes I write about history-related event. I always landed up in a dilemma that whether viewers will be interested to read about history and that too long.
4. What is(are) your favorite quote(s) and why?
Today you are you, that is truer than true there is no one alive who is you-er than you – Dr Seuss. I do believe the same. Everyone is their own person.
5. Your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is people not having integrity and is diabolical.
6. Which post of my blog do you like the most and why ?
Something Just Like This : Song Review is the post I liked. It was the first post of yours that I read which is quite unique. I adored the interesting idea of writing a song review. 🙌🙌
7. A message that you want to give to aspiring writers and bloggers.
Writing up your thoughts while giving it a taste of creativity will give you a scintilla of happiness. 😇😇
8. Tell me one happy memory of yours associated with your blog?
A comment from a new blogger that She can’t stop herself from telling me this that I made her day because she’ve been feeling down because she doesn’t know if this gonna go any further. But lesser she knew that she gave me this happy memory to recall her little expression of affection✨✨
9. Are you a student? If yes, what subjects do you study? Or in which field do you work?
I am a Chartered Accountant and Law student. I study finance and law.
10. Favorite book?
“Rich Dad and Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter. It advocates the importance of financial interdependence. The rule can be understood by common people. No finance background required.
11.What do u prefer: calling or texting?
Texting . It gives me more time to think about whether I should reply or not.😉😉
- The Bold Girl
- Mohamad Toutounji
- Binte Bashir
- SaaniaSparkle 🧚🏻♀️
- What are some words or phrases you use most?
- What do u prefer: blogging or fun chat with friends?
- Which language you want to learn?
- Name a movie which you can relate to? Why?
- Your favorite cuisine?
- Which post of my blog do you like the most and why ?
- What can totally impress you?
- If you could be teleport then which place it would be?
- If you could have a super power then what you would be?
- Who is your go to person? How are you related to them?
- Your residing place? Any finest place where you often visit?
Congratulations to the above nominated blogs, I love reading your well written posts.
Please do tag me. I will be pleased to read the answer of the questions framed by me.
Do tag me when you guys do it!
Happy Blogging !✨✨